Thursday, November 17, 2011

Gift ideas for the Hostess

Its the HOLIDAY season and I am sure at some point in time you will be invited to a soiree and you have to buy something for the hostess!

I've made a list of few items I found and guess what....they are all under $30!

A very pretty Bejewelled Peacock Memo Pad from Bombay.  A very useful gift that can be used the whole year through. 
$ 29


Scandinavian Tree aprons from West Elm. Very stylish and will defiinitely make cooking more fun and for $7 extra you can personalise it as well.
$ 18 


German Glitter Star Vase fillers from Pottery Barn to bring in more sparkle and festive spirit into any home. Made of styrofoam and german glitter.
$ 25.35


And the one that's simply sweet - 

8 of them ready to be shipped and available in see through glass top tins.  Sun ripened raspberry, Dark cocoa, Wild blueberry, Luscious Strawberry, Roasted espresso, Tangy Tangerine, Zesty lemon and Tropical Coconut!
 (As I write this...I am screaming Yummmy)

$ 20

2 comments:

Nayana said... Best Blogger Tips

great suggestions...those aprons will sure make cooking more fun..

My Inspired Reality said... Best Blogger Tips

Simply love those aprons and the sugar sure does look good:):) Not that I need it:)

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...