Monday, February 6, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up

How is everybody doing? How was your weekend? Did you get to see Madonna at the Superbowl? I am not a big fan of hers but I thought she was pretty good with those somersaults or flips on stage. I cannot do that and will not attempt it! I also thought her black and gold ensemble sans the headgear was quite smart!

You can watch her stage performance during halftime at the Superbowl 2012
courtesy Youtube
I am so glad that the weather was fantastic the past weekend. My girls and I had some great time bonding together. We did our own spa like event at home. I got my girls a nice foot scrub, painted their toenails, gave them an oil massage, while husband cooked some great country style pasta and made some strawberry mousse.
Generally I would like Red wine, but this is the first time I tried some white wine and loved the Blu Giovello Pino Grigio and of course it went so well with the country style pasta.
And for some dessert, strawberry mousse.
Ahhh! If all weekends were like this, life would be bliss! Side effects: I will have to lose 15+ pounds everytime!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...