Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Getting Egg static

Easter is just round the corner and I am totally not ready yet. Procrastinating and with a huge project on my head, I know I will have to do some decorations with the girls.


I am off to Michael's crafts store  today to get some chalkboard paint and this is what I plan to do today
Chalkboard paint eggs

Getting the inspiration from Handmade Success -DIY Chalk Eggs


And for those who dare to be inspired

Some Eggstatic Ideas

Silhouette Eggs




Washi Tape Easter Wreath




Fabric covered eggs



Patterned Paper Wrapped eggs

2 comments:

Roberta Warshaw said... Best Blogger Tips

Those Silhouette Eggs are very unique.

The Salty Mermaid said... Best Blogger Tips

So many amazing ideas! I love the paper wrapped eggs. I can't wait to try!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...