Wednesday, July 25, 2012

DIY: Table runner with napkins

I cannot help it but summer  makes us so busy no?
The kids are on vacation. I have to keep up with my jewelry designs, attend the summer soirees, travel and of course be the host for barbeque parties. And I just realised how dressing up the table matters. The same table cloth and mats can be boring at times, and well, who has the money to spend on new table decor everytime you have a get together. 

So when I saw this great idea at BHG, I loved it. An instant table runner with some beautiful napkins. Here its floral. How pretty is that! I will have to rummage around and catch all those paisley print napkins and solid colors. Yay! 







via bhg

Did you like this idea? I loved it!
I am now off to rummage and do up my table! I don't need a new table cloth now.
Aha! I need some pretty paper napkins!

1 comments:

kala said... Best Blogger Tips

wowwwwww i love those yelloww flowers wanna grab them n emblish my table tooo

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...