Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Hello Yellow!

Where I live in Canada, Spring seems to gone in hiding. I really need YELLOW to boost my spirits up.  HELLO YELLOW!

The color yellow is one that brings in cheer and therefore I guess one sees this color predominantly on school buses, taxis. Yellow and sunny days are always associated together.


Beautiful jonquils, ranunculus, tulips and sweetpeas for a wedding centrepiece
via Marthastewart.com




A delightful powder room in yellow and white via Apartment Therapy



Lovely pastel yellow shades make this a very inviting bright bedroom via Apartment therapy



Super comfortable flowery yellow chairs via Good measure Blog

Butter, daffodils, tulips, sunflowers, lemons, mustard - they remind me of yellow!

What reminds you of yellow- what makes you smile?
I would like to KNOW...

2 comments:

Emreen said... Best Blogger Tips

Lovely pictures... I love the colored glass jars in the list pic...!!

Reshma at colorcanopy.blogspot.com said... Best Blogger Tips

@Emreen
Thank you. The colored jars are an interesting aspect!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...