Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Books and Stamping


Do you love stamps? I mean the rubber stamps. I cannot boast of a big collection, because I have about 5 of them and I have been thinking of doing something useful with them. I usually use mine on thank you notes for my clients who buy my AhKriti line of Indian Inspired ethnic jewelry. But this stamped book idea by Martha Stewart  has caught my eye. Some old books need a new look. Also, I am thinking of gifts now for friends  Recipe books, books for children, books on art...ahhhh...am gonna be stampin' away!

Have you tried stamped book binding before? Let me know if you have tried this project or will be doing this.








2 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

oh.. you love rubber stamps.. finally!! I found someone who does.. I have a small... (I think!!) collection of rubber stamps.. and was simply crazy about them.. from the ones used for wall decor.. to smaller ones for greeting cards.. from ones that say 'happy bday'.. to the 'paisley' and 'lotus' ones.. I have.. and totally adore them!! :-)

Your blog is truly lovely.. and you are super talented!!

Reshma at colorcanopy.blogspot.com said... Best Blogger Tips

@Patricia Torres

Thank you for the kind words Patricia!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...