Friday, October 7, 2011

Master bedroom decor

Ooo I am so excited with this picture!

I have been yearning to do something with the wall behind our bed. The wall behind our bed is really shouting that it needs some color, some thing to liven it up! And when I saw this here its a project that I want to do ASAP.


picture via dwellingsbydevore

Oh Yes - that burst of yellow in this room is def a big thumbs up, but do you notice the curtain canopy! I love the drop! I am thinking of a beautiful sari as the canopy. No mirrors for me though! Now I have to find an inexpensive looking sari with a border! Watch my posts for more news about what I did!


2 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

What a lovely image!!

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

this s soothing...

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...