Thursday, May 12, 2011

Cool cake topper

Are you planning a birthday party?

Here are some cool cake toppers!



For your cute as a bug daughter!


Lady bug topper via Chickabug




Having a bollywood themed party...


Bollywood theme cupcake topper via BirdCraftsShop



And if you really want to make your cake the showstopper,
look at this one...



An adorable birthday cake topper from missnatch

This Saturday, we will be celebrating our daughter's second birthday! I wish I had thought of these cool cake toppers for her instead of just a garden themed birthday cake. Anyway, I have bought some party decorations and loot bag goodies  from BirdCraftsShop

4 comments:

Heather - Chickabug said... Best Blogger Tips

Thank you so much for featuring me!! : )

Julie Ann Art said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Love the cupcake toppers! I think I may make some house shaped ones for my housewarming party :]

My Modern Vintage said... Best Blogger Tips

hello there
found you thru etsy forums lovely blog
hope you can follow me too

http://mymodernvintagefashion.blogspot.com

Bird said... Best Blogger Tips

Tanks for your fab shout out!! XOXO

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...