Thursday, June 2, 2011

The ethereal Audrey Hepburn

I found these pictures of the beautiful Audrey Hepburn. Wouldn't you agree that her style is so ageless! I noticed that she loved to accessorise and her pictures were usually captured with her wearing gorgeous hats.

Even when she is just gazing, she has been captured so stylishly. Love that persimmon dress on her.
Image via here


Absolute Greek Goddess...Do you notice the  gold patterns on this flowing dress...Whoever styled her clothes...hats off ! Do you think this was a picture taken from one of her films?

Image via here


Would you wear a clip like this if you ever got one? I don't think I would be able to sport it, because its not my style. But whatever, it looks awesome on Audrey Hepburn!

Image via here

2 comments:

Purnima@a creative project said... Best Blogger Tips

Beautiful post!!! Your blogs are so fresh, lively!!! Love your jewelery!!!

Reshma at colorcanopy.blogspot.com said... Best Blogger Tips

@Purnima@a creative project

Thank you Purnima!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...