Monday, November 28, 2011

Presents for myself: Audrey or Emma


Its been ages, since I bought a book (like in hardbound paper). Thanks to the I-pad, I just read my favorites on it. But am now contemplating going back to the good old days, when I would just curl up on my favorite chair and read...without anyone disturbing me.

Now with my girls not being that demanding I happened to see these 2 books online here and I am debating on which one to get for myself. 



I am a big fan of the beautiful Audrey Hepburn and would love to keep this book and read and re-read. See my earlier post on this icon here







As for Jane Austen's Emma - that's a classic I don't own.  I am actually drawn to the gorgeous pink embroidery on the jacket of this book.  

Hmm...should I buy both? 


Image credit: anthropologie

1 comments:

Nayana said... Best Blogger Tips

Reshma...pl. tell me how you get the time for reading book besides making jewelry, girls, blog etc... I want to go back to reading*sigh*

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...