Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Stylish and Savvy Ikat

All of us are inclined towards certain prints, colors or designs!

I usually vacillate between Chevron and Ikat!

I think its Ikat today !
Here are some lovely handmade Ikat products that I love and they can be found on etsy.




Leather drawstring bag via salvagelife





Ottoman via ggsix



Tote bag via seasidecloth



Floor panel or wall decal via ShaNickersWallDecals


Coasters via mayagencic


Scarf via beyhan1972



Lucky charm via Dreamkaravan

3 comments:

My Inspired Reality said... Best Blogger Tips

Great selections, I am enamored by ikat too:):)

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

these are all gorgeous! thank you for including my little ottoman!

Sylvie said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks for posting my marvel catcher! I'm very honored and happy to discover your blog.
I love Ikats, my favorite fabrics (actually I'm preparing some new items for my Etsy shop like fabric jewels and bags )
If you're interested , I posted on Ikat central asia coats in my blog:

http://dreamkaravan.blogspot.com/2010/04/central-asia-ikats.html

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...