Wednesday, May 1, 2013

For Mom:5 Gift ideas

For our Moms - the first person who helped style us FIRST



A great book for Moms - $16 at Chapters





I love jewelry and all moms too. How about giving your mom travel jewelry organizer


This handmade jewelry organizer can store earrings, has a zippered pouch and has hidden magnets to keep everything safe - $44 available at EffieHandmade




Who does not love soaps.  Choose a set of 2 handmade gourmet body soaps lovingly gift wrapped








For all the fabulous cooking Mom does


An elegant copper pan
$398 at Terrain




For the Mom who has a green thumb





Glass Table top Terrarium   $29.50 at Chapters

3 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

That terranium is gorgeous!! I might have to get that for myself for my desk at work!

xx
Sophisticated Lace

Style-Delights said... Best Blogger Tips

Great post! I am working on mothers day post today:-)
BTW, thanks for all twitter love! You are the best!!! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
-Jyoti
Style Delights Blog
Enter amazing Mothers Day International Giveaway by Blue Nile Diamond

My Dream Canvas said... Best Blogger Tips

Hi Reshma, thanks for the lovely comment on my blog. Great news! I just checked with Mikasa and the giveaway now includes Canadian readers as well. Good luck :) Make sure you enter!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...