Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Yellow Fever!


With all this rain outside and the fog...I really need some bright yellows around me!

I love the splash of yellow in this bedroom. A color that's not totally taking over the bedroom, but its bringing in a lot of cheer!





A closet definitely look brighter with a splash of yellow right?



Love the colors in this room...in tune with the Tangerine Tango pantone for this year?
via favim



I simply love this table in yellow and the accents around it!

Loft Living modern living room








via houzz


Yellow and Blue...quite a beautiful Mix





Well, with all this rain- I  think I would love these yellow umbrellas! But if only I was in  Thailand!







What's your COLOR mood board today?












2 comments:

Sound Horn Please said... Best Blogger Tips

The yellow and midnight blue actually looks lovely- though I would think it's an unlikely combination. Thanks for dropping by SHP :) Hope to see you more often! :)

HOGGER + Co. said... Best Blogger Tips

Yellow is such a happy colour! (Hence my profile pic) :)
Found you via Designwali!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...