Monday, March 4, 2013

Funky ballet flats for girls


Last week I wrote about my shoe fetish and well my first born turns 7 years old this month!

To give her a surprise, I went and bought these cute ballet flats for her. Ummm. not one but 4 pairs in Yellow, White, Turquoise and Black. I don't want her growing up saying I spent all the money buying shoes for myself. Right!

Priced just under $13 I think I went a little overboard. But then a surprise like this comes once in a blue moon.


Source: sears.ca via Ahkriti on Pinterest

2 comments:

kala said... Best Blogger Tips

woww u are such a lovely momm :) Wish ur little one will be moree moree Happy looking at the surprise

Style-Delights said... Best Blogger Tips

omg..such cute shoes!! When I go shopping for my little one, i always wonder if I can get those pretty things in my size!! LOL! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
-Jyoti
Style Delights Blog

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...