Thursday, February 16, 2012

Mobile workstation


I am embarrassed to say, but MY WORKSTATION is quite a mess! I have so many bead boxes to open when I work and design my jewelry and when I saw this picture on BHG  I pinned it right away.

Seriously, I cannot design my jewelry on a mobile workstation, but I quite like the idea that I can move my laptop and stuff around wherever I am at home, without having to cause a royal pain in the neck. My laptop is on a corner table in the family room, but the scene is like this...I have to park my work sheets on the dining table, my camera is dangling on the couch surreptitiously and I am also screaming at my girls not to yank the wires off while my pictures are being uploaded. 

What's your WORKSTATION LIKE?

You have a room all to yourself or ?




MOBILE WORKSTATION



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...