Thursday, October 25, 2012

Christmas stockings for kids


Pottery Barn Kids   is having a sale on Christmas Stockings. And after a lot of research on the prices including handmade ones online, I've placed an order for four Monogrammed Christmas stockings - One each for my daughters, one for my elder daughter's   BFF and my niece! A pity that the shipping prices for us Canadians is rather high...but you know what,  Pottery Barn is offering shipping at half price so I grabbed it.



My elder daughter M loves the princess look so this one is for her.




My younger daughter N is all into Ballet and Ballerina, so this one is for her.


Its a bit early for Christmas shopping, but when you see something good, you know you should take it right?

See the entire Christmas stockings here!

Picture credit: Pottery Barn Kids

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...