Thursday, May 5, 2011

Blue and green bedroom decor

Bedroom decor!!!

I'm in the mood for blue and green

Green bedroom decor


This bedroom with the teal green colors seem to be very relaxing and yes quite like a spa. I also like the low bed. 






Most people would like a room with a view!
What I like about this bedroom is the door that acts like a window .  Lots of light..and do you see the large cupboards beside the bed? Different





Blue bedroom decor

Lots of blue, aqua and turquoise...my favorite colors.
Hah! If my bed could be like this everyday...I think I would be living in a hotel!




This colors of the wall looks grey, but a splash  of the orange make this room brighter. I like it!



So what's the color of your bedroom?

3 comments:

Shanthi said... Best Blogger Tips

Reshma !!!! What lovely rooms and colors you have picked. Loved all of them - romantic, lively and pleasing to the eye. Thank you for stopping by my blog and your lovely comment. I answered your question there :-).

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Awesome bedroom decor and excellent modern beds.

Neha@ All things beautiful said... Best Blogger Tips

Loved the first one...what a soothing color for a bedroom. I'm in the process of redoing my bedroom...this is nice inspiration!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...