Friday, March 15, 2013

Circus Party for M

We had a circus party for my daughter's 7th birthday!

Here are a few clips

My daughter is a big fan of Lalaloopsy dolls. Lucky we had Peanut Big top's pet elephant! We used it to decorate the cake in circus colors of Yellow red and blue! Added some clown/smiley faced candles to give a circus themed cake!




Since I am not too fond of balloons, I got some paper tissue flowers (available at the Party City) and fluffed them up and put them on the wall. Instant glam and takes about a half hour - to fluff the sheets and put them all up!




To make the fruit juices a bit funky, added some strawberry and lychee jelly into mason jars.


I had some paper balls which I had made some years ago. Added the hat to a wooden elephant that I had and voila the table was all set!




Easy photo booth!

Took a long sheet of wrapping paper in red and white polka dots. Put them on a corner wall.

And that's the birthday girl with for the Funny Face Shot.

I have attached the moustache and hat prints  to wooden sticks. Wooden sticks available at the Dollar Store. Moustache and hat prints from Get Creative Juice


2 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Such gorgeous pictures and party! Hope she had a good day :D

Nayana said... Best Blogger Tips

Happy Bday to your lil one...beautiful settings...

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...