Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Handmade Gift Exchange: Gold hoop swarovski crystal earrings

Craftaholicsanonymous hosts 2 gift exchanges annually and this is the first time I am participating at the Handmade gift exchange June 2012  After I got to know who my partner is and what color she likes, I decided to make these gold hoop earrings. 


This pair of earrings has 80 3 mm swarovski crystals in jet black and silk. They have been wire wrapped on 14 mm gold plated hoops



These earrings are packaged in this lovely origami envelope. Get the  HOW TO here.

I am pretty excited to send these earrings and I hope she will like it as much as I did making it for her.

I will write a post when I get my gift.





3 comments:

Melody said... Best Blogger Tips

Beautiful earrings!

A Little Piece of Me said... Best Blogger Tips

Beautiful! I love the wire wrap look. :)

Michelle {Daydream Believers} said... Best Blogger Tips

The earrings are lovely (and the envelope is cool too!) :) Nice job!
Happy Day!
Michelle
www.daydreambelievers.net

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...