Thursday, June 28, 2012

Thank you card for Teacher

Its the end of another academic year. And with a sigh I see how time has flown past. From this September M will be in Grade 1. 

Its rightly said, that the teacher is the one who helps a child to grow and I have to say that my daughter's kindergarten teacher Mr. Pascucci has made every day of her school a beautiful memory. 

So to give her kindergarten teacher something to remember my daugher M and I made this card. Inspired by the Teacher card's at shakentogether M wrote the words on the inside of the card.





As you can see it was pretty easy to make this card.
I used One black card stock. Cut it into half. Then folded it into half.
I also used a cream card stock which I cut  in half. Used one half to use in the inside of the card. I cut the other into a square to put on the face of the card. I had a cute owl sticker which I used to put on the front.
After making M write on the cream card stock paper, I pasted it onto the black card stock paper.

Voila and this card will go along with a gift card that the teacher will receive.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...